We live in an age of constant change: the ability to respond in a timely and appropriate fashion to the changes and challenges of the contemporary business environment is often the difference between success and disastrous results.
By implementing this program internally, your organization is ensuring that knowledge and performance are being transferred in a manner that is consistent with organizational philosophies to all areas of the organization. Coaching for Performance is one of the most powerful and cost effective tools to upgrade the skills, knowledge and performance of current employees to ensure that the organization benefits form a creative boost from the outside and at the same time appear to espouse a stable and consistent strategic direction.
If being on the cutting edge is a pre-requisite for the success of an organization, then coaching or in-house training will be the tool that will enable your organization to begin to make quantum leaps in virtually every area of operation.
This course will help you to:
- Understand and define the various roles of a coach
- Incorporate adult learning principles into all learning and coaching activities
- Increase coaching effectiveness using influence versus authority
- Develop skills required to coach performance on work-related topics (i.e. job instructions, safety, quality, and continuous improvement efforts)
- Present technical information assuring maximum learning occurs
- Produce effective job aids to assist with “on the job” training, i.e. check lists, planning work sheets, training outlines, performance feedback, and follow-up
- Increase self-confidence to deal with others
- Practice techniques to improve trust through effective communication
- Guide conversations and results through various questions and listening techniques
- Deliver and monitor feedback using a 6-step method
- Develop skills in managing interpersonal conflict to promote win/win outcomes