Effective communication is an essential component of all successful endeavours. As technology evolves, teams are becoming mobile, have opportunities for more flexible hours, and may never be in the same country, let alone building. In this changing environment, good communication is an even more vital component of a successful team. This course will help create a better working environment and increase productivity by showing you that when you communicate effectively you have the ability to bring out the best in yourself and those around you.
The way you and your teams communicate with each other can make all the difference between efficiency and ineffectiveness, making money this month or not, and the success or failure of a project.
- How to communicate one-on-one
- Effectively communicating in meetings and through technology
- Recognizing your communication style
- Understanding and adapting for the communication needs of others
- Expressing yourself more clearly and confidently
- Becoming a better listener
- Communicating professionally
- Building influence through communication