Did you know that studies have shown that up to 50% of all self-directed teams fail? Can you afford to have this statistic overshadowing your team?
In this workshop you will discover the things holding you and your team back from success. Through sharing of experiences and wisdom, you will learn how to create and be a part of teams that reach their full potential – and it’s not what you think!
No teambuilding. No trust exercises. No “two minds” are better than one.
Teamwork, while championed throughout the business community as the be-all and end-all to achieving superior results, is not necessarily a virtue in itself. Patrick Lencioni said, “Teamwork has devolved into nothing more than an empty slogan.”
That’s why this workshop is so unique and has nothing to do with teamwork at all. But has everything to do with you.
Learn how to give yourself the real edge you need in order to contribute fully to your team. This workshop puts the spotlight on the individuals within the teams, not the team itself.
Key results of course:
- Making personal success contagious
- Investing in the individual to achieve success for the whole organization
- Building personal accountability for actions
- Increasing your motivation in order to fast-forward your team towards its goals
- Recognizing the importance of a positive attitude
- Creating balance in your work and home life
- Identifying the habits holding you back from reaching your full potential, therefore hindering your team’s success
- Eliminating your fears and anxieties so you can face team challenges head on
- Discovering simple ways to build confidence
- Using influence to impact team behaviour